- Anne Bremner is among 100 lawyers selected by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as a "Founding Member of the Nation's Top Lawyers."
On Facebook Anne commented "I am honored to have been selected by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel as a 'Founding Member of the Nation's Top Lawyers.' Only 100 lawyers in the country have been chosen for this award (two per state). Other Founding Members include distinguished counsel Roy Black (FL) and Thomas V. Girardi (CA). Members are vetted by a research team, a blue-ribbon panel of lawyers, and a judicial review board."
- Northwest newspaper The Olympian article on Anne Bremner's induction into the OHS Alumni Hall of Fame – June 2016
- Olympia High School Alumni Association honors Anne with her induction into the OHS Alumni Hall of Fame – Monday June 6, 2016
- Seattle University lists Anne as one of its "Notable Alumni"
Anne (J.D. 1982) is listed among "Notable Alumni" of Seattle University, including John D. Spellman (former Governor Washington State), Jim Whittaker (First American to summit Mount Everest), and Frank Murkowski (former Governor Alaska State).
- Seattle Met Magazine – Cover Photo – "Top 50 Women Attorneys in Washington" – December 2014
- Super Lawyers July 2014 – Article about Anne Bremner "The Rock Star"
- Super Lawyers July 2014 – "Top 50: 2014 Women Washington Super Lawyers – Top List by Super Lawyers"
- Laws.com – "Legal Analyst and Attorney Skyrockets to Superstardom" – March 28, 2013
- Law Crossing – "Anne Bremner is One of the Best Trial Lawyers in the Nation" – November 11, 2012
- Fellow, The International Academy of Trial Lawyers
The United States Fellow bylaws limit Fellowship to 500 active trial lawyers under the age of 70. Fellowship is by invitation only. There are 15 lawyers from Washington State on this list, and Anne is the only female among them.
- Fellow, The American College of Trial Lawyers
Widely considered to be the premier professional trial organization in America. Fellowship is by invitation only, and limited to 1% of a state's lawyer population. There are 150 Washington lawyers on the list, and Anne is one.
- 10 Famous Defense Attorneys – Criminal Justice Degrees Guide
Anne is listed as #6 on this roster of well known defense attorneys, including Johnnie Cochran, Mark Geragos, Alan Dershowitz, Gloria Allred, Leslie Abranson, F. Lee Bailey, Shawn Holley Chapman, Dick Deguerin and Robert Shapiro.
- The Top 100 Trial Lawyers- Washington.
Limited to top 100 trial lawyers from each state who practice civil plaintiff and criminal defense.
- Member, The American Board of Trial Advocates
- "AV Preeminent" rated on Martindale-Hubbell
- Graduate, Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming.
- Graduate, The Western Trial Advocacy Institute
Founded by Gerry Spence, Justice Rose, & John Ackerman in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Former Board Member, Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Former State Publicity Vice-President for Washington Women Lawyers
- Washington Super Lawyers – 2003 to 2013
- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine - Seattle's Top Lawyers 2010 - July 2010. Anne was chosen as a top lawyer in civil rights.
- Super Lawyer Corporate Counsel Edition - The Top Attorneys in Civil & Criminal Litigation - Sept/Oct 2009. Anne was chosen as a Super Lawyer under Civil Litigation Defense.
- Top 50 Women Washington Super Lawyers 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2013.
- MORE - 2007 MORE/Wilhelmina 40+ Model Search Semifinalists: 1-25 - April 2007
- Faculty member. The National Institute for Trial Advocacy – 2000 to 2006
- Seattle Weekly - Best Defender of the Police - 2004
- Seattle Magazine - The Power List - 25 Most Influential People - Nov 2004
- Top 100 Washington Super Lawyers – 2003
- Seattle Magazine - 115 of the City's Best Lawyers - Jan/Feb 2003
- Washington Law & Politics - 25 Smartest People in Washington State - April/May 2003
- Seattle Magazine - City's 92 Best Attorneys 2001 - Jan/Feb 2001
- Member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District - inducted 1997
- Graduate, National College of District Attorneys – Texas 1988
A&E • ABC Good Morning America • BBC World • Bloomberg TV • CBS Early Show • CNN • Court TV • E! News Channel • Fox News • GMTV Europe • MSNBC • NBC • NW Cable News
- Police & Government Liability
- Personal Injury
- Major Accident Litigation
- Real Estate, Escrow & Title Litigation
- Sex Abuse Litigation